We are seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager for a three-month project in Honolulu!
This role is overseeing construction managers and leading a team of architects and engineers on a variety of electrical, mechanical, civil, plumbing, and new construction projects. This Architectural Project Manager role will primarily work at the office with only minimal field interaction.
Oversee Construction Managers on all aspects of electrical, mechanical, civil, plumbing, and new construction project management including but not limited to:
- Completing inspections and reporting inspection findings.
- Critically reviewing architectural and engineering drawings and identifying, troubleshooting, and escalating any issues that may arise.
- Providing frequent project updates and maintaining positive working relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Managing the project for compliance with cost, schedule, and quality of work.
- Working alongside project administrators to preparing contract close-outs.
- Performing other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or related field.
- Preferably 15 years of experience with leading small to large projects.
- Architecture or Engineering License preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to get to project sites.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!