A premier event planning company in Honolulu is looking for a Director of Operations / Comptroller to join their team. This role will coordinate a variety of activities in Administration, IT, and serve as the main liaison between the company, staff, and outsourced Accounting and HR departments.
We are looking for business-savvy candidates who have experience with leading multi-faceted operations and teams. This position offers competitive pay and a slightly flexible schedule.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday starting between 8:00am-9:00am
LocationIwilei, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$62,000 to $75,000 a year
- Oversee staff and the daily operations in IT and Administration.
- Oversee budgets and initiate fiscal cost reduction programs.
- Coordinate with outsourced Accounting Department and perform related tasks such as initiating fiscal cost reduction programs, handling client payment receipts, making bank deposits, filing monthly general exercise tax, answering questions to management regarding outsourced financial reports, etc.
- Coordinate with outsourced HR Department and perform related tasks such as monitoring sick days and vacation requests, overseeing bi-weekly payroll submittals, conducting interviews, handling new-hire onboarding and ensuring completion of all new-hire paperwork, conducting and/or sitting in on performance reviews, etc.
- Generate statistical and routine reports for management.
- Provide training opportunities for staff.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- College degree in business, management, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Must be business savvy with proven success leading multi-faceted operations.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple departments and staff.
- Working knowledge of accounting processes to coordinate with outsourced accountants.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and find timely and fitting solutions.
- Basic QuickBooks knowledge.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!