Do you have strong customer service skills and love a fast-paced work environment? We have an opening on our dynamic Industrial staffing team in Honolulu. You will work out of our corporate headquarters, located on Kapiolani Boulevard and will be responsible for greeting clients and employees, helping to process new hire paperwork, scheduling interviews, and answering questions on paperwork or job assignments.
ALTRES is a kama'aina family-owned company with over 50 years in business. We provide a fun and healthy work environment for all employees. Join our team and you will receive medical and dental insurance, paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, tuition assistance, gym discounts, and more!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Thursday 8am -5pm, Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Handle telephone calls and take detailed messages.
- Provide customer service to incoming guests.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Pre-screen applicants.
- Handle scheduling and cancellations.
- Perform mail runs.
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, scanning, copying, and data entry.
- Minimum three to six months of experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing work hard, play hard, and love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!