How would you like to be a part of a team that supports a cutting edge software developed in-house here at ALTRES? If you are looking to continue your professional growth in the technical field, consider applying for this Web Support Generalist opening.
In this full-time position, you will educate, empower, and encourage clients of simplicityHR to organize and manage personnel and employment records through technology. If you have excellent customer service skills, a great eye for detail, and the ability to learn new tasks and concepts quickly, we want to hear from you!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Answer all incoming phone calls for the web team
- Maintain email inbox for the web team
- Process and maintain service requests
- Follow up on incomplete support tickets
- Process new hire timesheet activations
- Provide internal and external customer support and technical resolutions for the web portal via email, phone, and/or other electronic mediums
- Assist with registration and login support requests
- Activate and deactivate clients, managers and/or employees from the web portal
- Maintain all bulletins, forms, and announcements to the web portal
- Create announcements for web access cancellations and schedule the deactivation
- Create training materials for web products
- Maintain payroll operations of demo accounts to keep data current
- Order, prepare and maintain materials needed for training sessions
- Process, ship and maintain eGreetings gift cards
- Organize, schedule, and coordinate training and/or demo sessions for Web Support Specialist
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Web Support Specialists, Team Leaders and/or CIO
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one-to two-years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and great phone etiquette
- Good computer literacy and willingness to learn new software
- Ability to multitask, organize, schedule and coordinate within specified deadlines
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate new concepts quickly
- Ability to document processes and procedures
- Good technical writing skills
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing work hard, play hard, and love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!