Join the HR Department of a successful property management company! The HR Admin will provide general office support and assist with preparing and organizing employee files and new hire paperwork and handle light payroll duties. The ideal candidate will have some prior HR or payroll experience but candidates with strong administrative skills and computer proficiency will be considered.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$15 to $20 an hour
- Answer incoming phone calls, forward calls, and take accurate messages.
- Compile correspondences and memos.
- Schedule appointments and generate itineraries.
- Coordinate payroll with third-party payroll provider.
- Prepare and organize employee files, new hire paperwork, and other HR documents.
- Carry out general office duties such as filing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Prior HR and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must be professional and friendly with good people skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pass a background check contingent upon offer.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!