Join a growing company that has projects with some of the largest local, national, and international companies! Seeking an experienced administrative professional with a can-do attitude for a company that specializes in strategical planning for small and large businesses. The Executive Admin is a newly created role, therefore the ideal candidate is someone who can hit the ground running and handle daily administrative tasks and develop an operational system in a quick and effective manner.
HoursPart-time, Monday to Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm, with possible flexibility
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and monthly newsletters.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports in strict accordance with DoD requirements.
- Book travel arrangements for staff.
- Arrange and set up conference calls.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Handle other duties as needed.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Must have previous administrative experience with strong references.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good typing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Parking not provided.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!