Well-known and respected nonprofit in Honolulu has a full-time opening for a Public Relations/Marketing Manager. You will plan, design, and implement all communications and promotional activities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of five years of experience within the field of public relations, marketing, or communications.
HoursFull-time, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Serve as the point of contact for press relations and external communications.
- Serve as the spokesperson for businesses, schools, churches, and other community groups.
- Develop policies for the management of marketing information.
- Oversee social media campaigns, direct mail initiatives, and web design.
- Draft messages for public announcements, videos, speeches, reports, and other materials.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Minimum five years of progressive responsibility in public relations, marketing, or communications including grant writing and grants administration.
- Proficiency in writing and editing for press releases, newsletters, brochures, and other publications.
- Knowledge of market research and media statistics.
- Valid driver's license and clean abstract.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!