A large nonprofit organization has a full-time opening for a Special Events & Project Manager. This role will be in charge of planning, implementing, and managing the organizations' events, projects, and activities.
If you enjoy coordinating a high-volume of large-scale events and are great at making sure things go seamlessly, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay$55,000 to $60,000 a year
- Develop and administer a comprehensive community sponsorship program with strategies for planning successful events, generating prospect lists, exploring sponsorship opportunities, etc.
- Plan, implement, and manage all aspects of events, projects, and activities.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and volunteers for special events, activities, and projects.
- Serve as the main point of contact for vendors, volunteers, staff, and business partners.
- Document all processes and details as a resource for future events.
- Handle all department budgets and generate business reports as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other managers and departments to meet fundraising goals, business partnerships, etc.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with large-scale event planning, preferably with a non-profit organization.
- Strong knowledge of fundraising campaigns focusing on special events, project management, corporate relationships and business partnerships.
- Ability to problem solve and execute creative solutions.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Valid driver's license with clean abstract.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!