A reputable locally owned insurance brokerage is looking for a full-time Underwriting Assistant to aid Account Managers in the day to day administration of accounts. This role will mainly be responsible for providing efficient processing of client documents and change requests. If you want to get your foot in the door with a successful company, apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
LocationKakaako, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$35,000 to $40,000 a year
- Maintain files (on the server and using TAM and Paperwise software) in an orderly up-to-date manner.
- Process change requests with insurance carrier.
- Prepare and transmit renewal certificates in advance of the renewal date.
- Prepare and submit loss notice to carriers within 24 hours of receipt.
- Maintain working knowledge of all company change procedures.
- Assist or fill in for Account Manager as directed.
- Input and scan late-payment notices, direct notice of cancellations, payment-received notices, and billing statements in compliance with all department protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer literacy with the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Working knowledge of TAM and Paperwise software a plus.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and willingness to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!