Excellent opportunity for a full-time Medical Receptionist in Honolulu. The Receptionist will act as the first point of contact for the organization.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working with all types of people and can work well as part of a team. Strong multi-tasking and customer service skills are a must. The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, responsible, and always takes the time to make sure the company is represented in a positive and professional manner.
HoursFull-time, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Wednesday and Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm
Pay$15 an hour
- Answer telephone calls on multiple lines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Greet and welcome clients.
- Handle tests and referrals.
- Prepare patient charts.
- Refill orders.
- Copy and maintain records.
- Minimum 6 months of previous medical reception experience is required.
- Must be able to problem-solve and think critically.
- Solution-oriented personality.
- Strong listening skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Electronic medical experience preferred.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!