Accountant opportunity in Aiea! This is a full-time position with a successful construction company that offers competitive pay. The ideal candidate will have previous accounting experience in the construction industry and a strong knowledge of job costing.
Pay$60,000 to $75,000 a year
- Process and code accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Identify, research, and resolve discrepancies.
- Perform job costing allocation for labor, materials, and overhead.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheets.
- Prepare bank deposits and billing statements.
- Perform data entry of employee time cards.
- Carry out certified payroll.
- Compile data for financial and tax reports.
- Handle the day to day financial paperwork.
- Assist with other general accounting duties as needed.
- College degree in accounting or related field.
- Must have construction accounting and job costing experience.
- Must be familiar with general accounting processes and procedures.
- Detail-oriented with high attention to accuracy.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!