Join the ALTRES Ohana and work for one of Hawaii's Best! Our Risk Management Department is looking for an organized Administrative Assistant to provide support and ensure efficient office operations. As part of the Risk Management Department, you will assist with processing a high volume of TDI and Workers' Compensation claims, generating accident reports, and establishing positive interactions with clients.
Ideal candidates will enjoy being in an administrative support role, have excellent customer service and communication skills.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Verify compensability for TDI claims by confirming valid doctor's note, ensuring dates are correct, and forwarding to Accounting for payment.
- Intake initial Worker's Compensation claims.
- Schedule post-accident drug tests and ensure injury and accident reports are completed and sent off in a timely manner.
- Answer phones, forward calls, take accurate messages, and monitor voicemails.
- Track and prepare annual safety reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior administrative experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team oriented, organized with good attention to detail.
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing work hard, play hard, and love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!