Immediate full-time opening in Kapalua with a successful landholding company with agricultural and resort operations! In this role, you will coordinate the day-to-day management of the company's assets and serve as a liaison between the company and stakeholders of various real estate projects.
Qualified applicants will have strong financial and strategic planning skills and preferably a background in asset management, budgeting or real estate development.
HoursFull-time, 40 hours weekly, Monday to Friday
Pay$45,000 to $55,000 a year
- Ensure that department goals and project deadlines are met.
- Serve as the liaison for various projects with employees, outside consultants, contractors, vendors, tenants, and county and municipal agencies.
- Identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives with project stakeholders.
- Prepare and organize project meetings including, but not limited to, scheduling, obtaining project documents and material, conducting site tours and property inspections.
- Maintain and monitor department records, project plans, schedules, and expenditures.
- Assist in the preparation and submittal of various documents, such as contracts, terms of agreement, forms, and county and municipal filings.
- Obtain bids and Request for Proposal (RFPs) for service contracts and maintenance items for review and approval.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication to resolve property-related issues with State and County agencies, including handling property tax and assessment matters, renewal of permits with County of Maui, compliance with rules and regulations, and other community issues that may arise.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree in business, management, finance, real estate, accounting, or related field.
- Prior experience in asset management, budgeting or real estate development a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong financial and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver's license for occasional site visits.
About ALTRES Staffing Maui
ALTRES Staffing Maui is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on Maui. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!