A national insurance company is looking to add a Customer Service & Eligibility Specialist to their Honolulu team. In this role, you will interact with customers, groups, participants, and outside carriers via phone and email. Excellent customer service skills with professional phone etiquette and the ability to perform well working at a fast pace are crucial qualities of successful candidates. If that sounds like you, apply today!
Pay$20 an hour
- Assist clients with updating accounts such as changing beneficiaries, amount of coverage, type of insurance, or payment options.
- Identify customer needs and document information in database.
- Resolve customer issues by following policies and procedures and/or explaining the process to the customer.
- Process and record new insurance policies and make modifications to existing policies or claims.
- Send invoices and maintain all customer payment records.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Prior administrative experience required. Call center and/or insurance background preferred.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to multitask or handle interruptions.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of client or account management software helpful.
- Outstanding customer service skills with professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy in every aspect of the job.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!