If you're looking to add a large client to your project management portfolio, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! We are currently interviewing qualified candidates to fill a Senior Project Manager opening with an internationally operating airline. This project will start ASAP and run through October 2020. If you meet the requirements below, apply today!
LocationAirport, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$52 an hour
- Schedule Management – Develop and manage integrated program schedules and track and report activity durations, critical path, variances, and risks.
- Monitoring and Reporting – Review project data and prepare project status reports, presentations and other formal communications for a range of stakeholders.
- Risk and Issue Management – Monitor, report and take action on risks and issues of the program and program’s projects.
- Other Activities – Perform a range of project management tasks to support the program and supporting projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- At least 2 years of experience scoping, scheduling and reporting on large, cross-departmental projects.
- Experience in use of project management tools and methodologies. Advanced ability to build and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project and a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize tasks and think independently.
- Ability to start ASAP and commit through October.
- Airline or related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Continuous Improvement or Lean Six Sigma Belt certification.
Parking will be provided.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!