Get experience in the real estate industry with this Administrative Assistant role! This is a full-time position in Kailua-Kona.
As the Administrative Assistant, you'll be responsible for providing general administrative support and performing bookkeeping and record maintenance activities. You should have strong communication and organizational skills.
HoursFull-time, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00am-4:00pm, Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$17 an hour
- Greet and welcome all visitors and guests.
- Answer incoming phone calls and assist customers.
- Perform light bookkeeping activities as needed.
- Draft and send email correspondences.
- Maintain and organize calendar.
- Perform data entry into various programs and software.
- Assist with organizing new member orientations.
- Carry out general administrative tasks as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service and experience with administrative office duties in a related field or position.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must pay high attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to deliver high-level customer service.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Knowledge of real estate is helpful.
About ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona
ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!