Award-winning event planning company has a rare opening for a Sales Assistant. This full-time role will provide outstanding customer service to clients and ensure all events are prepared and delivered with the highest level of quality.
For occasional on-site inspections, this role might be required to travel to neighbor islands or work non-conventional hours. Parking will be provided!
Pay$40,000 a year, starting salary, higher rate depending on experience
- Answer phones and assist with customer inquiries. Take accurate messages and forward calls to correct personnel as needed.
- Monitor phone, email, internet, and website leads and respond accordingly.
- Enter customer information into database.
- Perform occasional on-site visits and inspections.
- Handle other duties as needed.
- Previous customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with great phone etiquette.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn new software programs.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and accurate.
- Confident and professional attitude.
- Will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!