The Operations Worker ensures the security and safety of the residents of a local emergency shelter. In this role, you will oversee the premises, settle disputes, and record daily chore performance. Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, shift work
- Lahaina, Maui
- Wailuku, Maui
Pay$16 to $18 an hour
- Provide oversight of the premises to ensure security and safety of all residents
- Enforce rules, settle disputes, impose penalties, and oversee and record daily chore performance
- Oversee the general cleanliness of the property by performing premise checks
- Communicate general repair requests to the Operations Manager
- Prepare daily and weekly written records, incident reports and eviction notices as required.
- Performs fire evacuation drills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience working in human institutional services or related field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Must have current driver's license
- Trained in the use of First Aid and CPR and the ability to perform those skills as required
- Ability to interact with clients from all walks of life and from all backgrounds, withhold judgment and treat all with fairness and respect
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
About ALTRES Staffing Maui
ALTRES Staffing Maui is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on Maui. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!