If you want to make an impact in your community, this Case Manager position could be a great opportunity for you!
The Case Manager works with clients and connects them with a wide range of community resources, including case management, benefit establishment, mental health/substance abuse services, and housing. You should have experience working with the chronically homeless and be familiar with the Public Housing Authority and Housing subsidy (i.e. Section 8, Shelter Plus Care, VASH).
This is a fast-paced, but extremely rewarding position!
- Lahaina, Maui
- Wailuku, Maui
Pay$38,000 to $40,000 a year, DOE
- Assist clients and their families with obtaining stability.
- Provide on-site case management services, including assistance with social events, employment, benefits, and housing.
- Perform initial case management assessments to develop a comprehensive intervention plan.
- Work with clients to outline areas of assistance and set goals and objectives.
- Generate client data to prepare case related reports and paperwork.
- Accurately document and track all service objectives and outcomes.
- Build strong relationships to better assist clients.
- Identify opportunities and network with other agencies and organizations.
- Participate in regular staff meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a college degree.
- Minimum two years of related experience in case management services, housing, homeless, and mentally ill populations.
- Must have knowledge of the Public Housing Authority and Housing subsidies (i.e. Section 8, Shelter Plus Care, VASH).
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse communities and exercise mature judgment.
- Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check.
About ALTRES Staffing Maui
ALTRES Staffing Maui is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on Maui. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!