The Case Management Supervisor works with clients and connects them with a wide range of community resources, including case management, benefits, mental health/substance abuse services, and housing. This position also provides supervisory guidance and support.
You should have experience in case management, social work, or human services. This includes experience working with the chronically homeless.
If you're looking to make an impact in your community, this is the position for you!
Pay$42,000 to $45,000 a year, DOE
- Assist guests and family households with obtaining stability.
- Provide on-site case management services, including assistance with social events, employment, benefits, and housing.
- Perform initial case management assessments to develop a comprehensive intervention plan.
- Work with clients to outline areas of assistance and set goals and objectives.
- Maintain accurate case notes and data tracking to ensure data quality.
- Generate client data to prepare case related reports and paperwork.
- Building strong relationships to better assist clients.
- Identify opportunities and network with other agencies and organizations.
- Participate in regular staff meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide weekly support, training, and supervision to staff.
- Work directly with individuals and families in developing housing plans.
- Write individualized client plans and work with staff to execute.
- Provide case management services and counseling support to guests and families.
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of individualized housing plans.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, social work, counseling, or related field.
- Minimum five years of experience providing case management and/or housing services to homeless and mentally ill populations.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience in human services, social work, or related field.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must be professional with great team work skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to work respectfully with good judgment and reliability.
- Able to delegate tasks as well as take direction when needed.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
About ALTRES Staffing Maui
ALTRES Staffing Maui is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on Maui. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!