Join our team in this Client Care Administrative Assistant position at simplicityHR by ALTRES! We are looking for relationship builders and problem solvers. Professionals who care and understand how to work with clients and solve the problems they face as employers every day. If you are a creative thinker who understands how to relate to people, then this job is for you!
This is a full-time, in-house opening at our Honolulu headquarters, centrally-located in the Kaka'ako neighborhood.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Answer, assess, direct/distribute, and assist all incoming calls to the call center.
- Provide excellent customer service to simplicityHR clients and their employees.
- Prepare department meeting agendas and send calendar notifications.
- Assist with the upkeep of Sales and Accounting department records.
- Gain knowledge of operational transactions in order to respond to customer accordingly.
- Handle daily administrative tasks including but not limited to monitoring phone lines, performing email maintenance, printing, filing, and distributing mail.
- Previous customer service or administrative experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong phone etiquette.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and in a timely manner and utilize conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing work hard, play hard, and love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!