Prestigious golf facility in Kailua-Kona is seeking an experienced General Manager to oversee their daily operations. The General Manager will also be responsible for establishing business objectives, monitoring finances, and managing personnel.
Qualified candidates will have an extensive background in the hotel or hospitality industry, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to meet short and long-term goals.
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$60,000 a year, min. depending on experience
- Monitor daily business operations and ensure fulfillment of short and long-term business objectives
- Oversee financial aspects such as sales, profitability, operational expenses, budgets, and payroll
- Handle personnel management including recruitment, onboarding, terminations, and training
- Maintain public relations activities and client relation management for the golf course
- Cooperate with department managers on facility-wide projects
- Perform other management related duties
- Preferably 10+ years of experience in the hotel or hospitality industry
- Background in the golf industry desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead by example
- Ability to establish and meet short and long-term plans
- Effective verbal and written communication
About ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona
ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!