Home Care Aide / Nurse Aide (NA)
ALTRES Medical is searching for qualified candidates for Home Care Aide (HCA) / Nurse Aide (NA) positions Oahu wide.
You'll join our growing team of dedicated caregivers! To see if this role is right for you, consider the following:
- You are a compassionate individual who finds reward in helping others.
- You take a sensitive and empathetic approach to your work and to the people you work with.
- People depend on you because you are extremely trustworthy and reliable.
If this sounds like you, this Home Care Aide position could be right up your alley! We do our best to accommodate your schedule and location preferences, but please note that flexibility is important.
HoursFull-time, part-time, FLEXIBLE.
Pay$15 to $18 an hour, plus bonuses, benefits, and weekly pay!
- Provide companionship
- Escort/accompany client to appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Safety monitoring and client observation
- Take and record vital signs
- Assist client with personal hygiene/skincare
- Assist in prescribed/range of motion exercise
- Provide functional transfer assistance
- Must have nurse aide training
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Current two-step TB test
- Must have a mobile phone
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Support Team
- Flexible Schedule
- Location Preference
About ALTRES Medical
ALTRES Medical is hiring nurses and health care workers for per diem shifts and full-time jobs at Hawaii’s top healthcare facilities. It’s easy and fast to apply and there is never a fee for you.
Supplement your income by picking up shifts on your schedule. Get notified about shifts and openings as they become available. Apply today!