An innovative company in Waianae has a rare opening for a full-time Accounting Clerk on their team! In this role, you will verify invoices, post payments, and maintain financial records. Previous accounting skills are helpful but not required making this a great opportunity for administrative professionals looking to grow their skills!
This company does not only take great pride in their employees, but is also committed to making a positive impact on the Waianae Coast community, having contributed more than $1 million in scholarships, educational support, and contributions to charitable organizations.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am- 3:30pm & every other Saturday, 7:00am-1:30pm
Pay$19 an hour
- Verify statements and invoices.
- Post payments.
- Ensure financial transactions are compliant and monitor for discrepancies.
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system of all invoices, financial records, and other documents.
- Assist with generating and/or distributing financial reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior administrative experience required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Good math skills required. Knowledge of accounting procedures a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication.
- Availability to work rotational Saturdays.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!