A luxury store is seeking a Japanese speaking full-time Store Manager in Honolulu. The Store Manager will primarily manage overall store operations, build a strong brand culture, and lead and coach the store team.
The ideal candidate will have relevant sales leadership skills, can maximize business opportunities, and has the ability to fluently read, write, and speak Japanese and English.
- Manage overall store operations (i.e. expenses, merchandising standards, safety and compliance).
- Develop a strong store culture to maximize brand recognition.
- Lead and coach staff to ensure brand and product awareness.
- Ensure the highest level of client experience.
- Build a personal client portfolio.
- Maximize business opportunities.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the fashion industry.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English.
- Great interpersonal and sales leadership skills.
- Ability to maximize business opportunities and meet store goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!