Get your foot in the door with a local law firm that has been practicing in Hawaii for nearly 50 years! This fast-paced firm is looking for a full-time Messenger to help keep their office running smoothly and efficiently.
As the Messenger, you'll be responsible for everything from ensuring the office copy room is fully stocked to performing multiple mail runs every day. You should have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$15 an hour
- Ensure the office and staff lounge is properly stocked and organized.
- Perform multiple mail runs and distribution throughout the day.
- Pick up and deliver time-sensitive files, documents and packages.
- Organize, file, and scan messenger logs.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Perform monthly inventory checks and reorder items as needed.
- Carry out other administrative and office related tasks as needed.
- High School Degree.
- Must have some related office work experience.
- Familiarity with court filing processes and personnel helpful.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills are a must.
- Ability to work well independently and in a group setting.
- Highly reliable with a strong initiative and work ethic.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!