Full Charge Bookkeeper is needed for a full-time position in Downtown Honolulu. You will work with a local engineering firm to perform a wide range of bookkeeping duties. The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting background and previous experience with Deltek Vision software.
Downtown parking will be provided for this role!
HoursFull-time, slightly flexible between 7:00am and 6:00pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$45,000 to $50,000 a year
- Record and pay accounts payable.
- Issue invoices and collect payments.
- Issue employee payments.
- Reconcile bank and petty cash accounts.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Generate financial reports.
- Calculate and remit general excise tax.
- Serve as a liaison to the company's CPA and 401(k) provider.
- Issue Form 1099 to applicable vendors.
- Assist with HR-related duties such as signing up employees for medical coverage as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous bookkeeping experience, preferably in the engineering/construction industry.
- Excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with Deltek Vision software preferred.
- Ability to self motivate and work with minimal supervision.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!