Do you have an accounting background and enjoy working with numbers? The Bookkeeper will be tasked with maintaining financial records, tracking accounts, and processing payroll. If you're highly detail-oriented and have a college degree in accounting or a related field, contact us and grow your career with a reputable firm!
This position offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), and more!
Pay$39,000 to $50,000 a year
- Process payroll.
- File general excise tax return and 1099.
- Generate financial statements and reports.
- Maintain accurate financial files.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in accounting, business, or related field.
- Minimum one year of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!