Seeking an experienced, full-time Tax Auditor for a well known CPA firm in Honolulu. This role will oversee all aspects of tax audit planning and completion. Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree in accounting as well as 150 credit hours. This firm offers competitive benefits including dental, medical, paid time off, 401(k), and more!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with occasional overtime during tax season
- Handle all aspects of audit planning.
- Prepare and review audit work papers.
- Supervise and train associates as needed.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Identify and research tax issues.
- Maintain knowledge of all local, state, and federal tax regulations
- Bachelor or master's degree in accounting.
- 150 credit hours required.
- CPA license is a bonus but not required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage workflow and priorities.
- Committed to excellence and high standards.
- Versatile, flexible and willing to work within constantly changing priorities and work settings.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!