Business management company is looking for a Controller/Executive Director to handle a wide variety of tasks from accounting to property management.
This is a fast-paced position that requires someone who can prioritize and easily move from task to task. You must have previous bookkeeping and/or accounting experience as well as the ability to successfully lead a team.
Pay$75,000 to $90,000 a year
- Compose letters, rental agreements/leases, memorandums, e-mails, and various legal documents.
- Establish and maintain financial records, correspondence, and property filing systems.
- Research, approve, and coordinate the purchase of office/repair equipment, repair items, and contractor services.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train for various positions within the Company.
- Manage all facets of the human resources department, including directly supervising roughly 15 employees.
- Manage personal assets for the principal of the company.
- Maintain QuickBooks accounting system for approximately 6 entities.
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Prepare, review, and maintain monthly financial statements.
- Review, reconcile, and maintain credit card, bank, and investment statements.
- Review, fund, and file periodic taxes for all accounts.
- Compile, review, coordinate, and file company and personal tax returns.
- Process and reconcile payroll.
- Manage and maintain over 38 residential and commercial rental units.
- Prepare, post, and manage vacancies on various websites.
- Obtain, review, and verify all rental applications, financial statements, and credit reports from applicants.
- Select, approve, and prepare rental/lease agreements for qualified tenants.
- Reconcile rent payments, utility payments, and repair payments from tenants.
- Research, coordinate, and manage property repairs and maintenance to rental properties as well as personal property and assets.
- Must have sound knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting.
- Must enjoy working with a diverse group of employees in a collaborative environment.
- Previous managerial and supervisory work experience.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritization skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a team.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!