A well-known management company in the healthcare industry is currently looking for a Junior Accountant to assist for approximately 16 months.
You will gain valuable experience and get the opportunity to learn a variety of accounting duties with this established firm.
HoursFull-time, Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$14 to $17 an hour
- Receive cash and checks and prepare daily deposits.
- Prepare documents such as vouchers, invoices, checks, receipts and reports.
- Verify and post business transactions to the general ledger.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash, general ledger closings and audits.
- Maintain and update inventory records.
- Associate's degree OR one year of experience or training. Combination of education and experience desirable but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, organization and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!