Join one of Hawaii's largest independent insurance agencies as an Accounting Clerk!
This company specializes in commercial casualty and property insurance and works with clients in major industries, such as private independent schools/education, real estate, construction, healthcare, hospitality, and non-profits.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual who brings a positive attitude to work every day.
Pay$40,000 a year
- Work regularly with corporate accounting department.
- Facilitate vendor and carrier payables.
- Make bank deposits.
- Handle daily and monthly closings duties.
- Prepare and file quarterly surplus lines reports
- Prepare premium finance quotes
- Prepare monthly aged A/R reports
- Prepare production reports for management
- Prepare monthly statements
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Great communication skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Must be self-motivated and goal-driven with a positive attitude.
- Able to prioritize time and workload in order to consistently meet deadlines.
- Great problem solving skills required.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!