A highly established local company is looking for someone with the right experience to temporarily assist their Marketing Department from 3/9/20 through 8/31/20 with multiple large events. The ideal candidate will have event management experience and preferably a background in marketing or communications. This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of Hawaii's most reputable employers. Apply today to be considered!
HoursFull-time, Flexible 40 hrs/week (depending on events schedule)
LocationAirport Area, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$30 an hour
- Support planning and execution of events, which may include coordinating logistics and activities with vendors, external partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Lead on-site event execution and oversee event set-up.
- Facilitate sponsorship assets.
- Ensure deliveries are on time and within budget.
- Develop promotional materials as needed.
- Communicate event activities and partnerships effectively.
- Assist with developing standard operating procedures and process improvements.
- Previous professional experience in event management
- Marketing or communications background is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule around events and must be able to work extended hours on occasion, which may include nights and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and access to a car to commute around island as needed.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!