Great opportunity for a junior to mid-level Software Engineer!
You'll work with a successful marketing firm and provide web and mobile technology solutions for their clients and their difficult business challenges.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Work closely with the designers, project managers, and clients to implement highly functional, high-performance web-based products, services and applications.
- Define overall web application objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Determine design methodologies and tool sets, complete programming using languages and software products, and design and conduct tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting and studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines and information servers.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Contribute to team meetings and troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have 2 years of experience with:
- C#, .NET, and MVC
- SQL Server
- Integrating at least one of these CMS platforms Umbraco, Sitecore, Orchard
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with PHP, WordPress, and Magento
- Experience with MySQL
Parking is not provided.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!