Looking for a CAD Operator to draft metal and structural steel drawings. This position offers great benefits and flexibility, allowing you to start your workday according to your schedule. Street parking is available nearby. If you are looking for a full-time opportunity and have proficiency using AutoCAD, apply today!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, drug, PTO, and holiday pay.
HoursFull-time, 40 hours weekly, Monday to Friday, start time flexible (as early as 6:30am)
- Use AutoCAD to create metal and structural steel drawings.
- Review and analyze all specifications.
- Collaborate with engineers and contractors to ensure drawings are accurate and consistent with instructions, guidelines, and standards.
- Prior AutoCAD experience required.
- Knowledge of structural steel, metal fabrication or welding.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
About ALTRES Tech
ALTRES Tech is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and tech professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!