ALTRES Industrial helps some of Hawaii's leading construction firms find qualified employees for all of their open positions. These companies do not place their own help wanted ads, they ONLY go through ALTRES! Our clients pay us to pre-screen applicants, that is why our services are always free to job seekers—there is NEVER a fee, ever!
Our client's needs range from full-time positions to projects in the Honolulu and Windward areas, making this a great way for you to work with a variety of construction firms to see what is the best fit for you!
Apply now or meet our team in person. Walk-in applications are taken from 9am-2pm at our Aiea office (located in the Waimalu Shopping Plaza) and our Industrial office in Kaka'ako at 967 Kapiolani Blvd. There is plenty of free and easy parking right at our buildings!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
Pay$18 to $22 an hour, weekly pay with great benefits! Pay increases based on experience and skill level.
Assist at various residential and commercial job sites. Daily duties could include:
- Helping with hauling materials to the job site.
- Unloading building materials off of containers.
- Assisting carpenters with building projects.
- Helping with general site clean up.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of construction background as a helper or skilled worker.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Reliable and hardworking.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!