Client Services Coordinator
A well-established, locally-owned luxury retailer is looking to add to their team. In this position, you will ensure that no client goes unnoticed by greeting and checking in customers, providing general company and product information, and assisting in pairing them with the right sales associate.
Shifts will fall between Monday to Sunday, with varying start and end times (between 10:30am and 7:00pm) depending on how many hours the applicant is available to work. Someone that could work both Saturday and Sunday is ideal.
If you are a self-motivated, customer serviced oriented individual with great follow-up, apply now!
Pay$16 to $18 an hour, with opportunity to increase in 6 months
- Provide guests with prompt, professional attention and information about the company and services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Keep accurate client records.
- Schedule appointments and follow up with customers.
- Assist with opening and closing the shop.
- Handle general administrative and receptionist duties.
- Some college experience preferred.
- Prior customer service/retail experience.
- Prior experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Team-oriented and honest.
- Must be able to work weekends.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!