A reputable surveying company in Kailua-Kona has a full-time opening for a Project Manager. As Project Manager, you will coordinate and implement field and CAD projects, which may include compiling research, running calculations, and performing detailed field checks. You will also be supervising CAD personnel, so you must have at least five years of surveying experience.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$25 an hour, possible higher pay, depending on experience
- Implement and coordinate field and CAD projects as directed by the licensed land surveyor.
- Gather research and other pertinent data for field and CAD projects.
- Perform detailed survey computations to check field surveys and/or prepare projects for CAD drafters and/or further field surveying.
- Thoroughly check all types of survey maps prepared by the company.
- Perform field checks of various types of surveys over varying types of terrain and conditions.
- Resolve problems in the field through coordination with other team members, the licensed land surveyor, and CAD procedures.
- Complete projects within the standards set forth by the company.
- Write and check meters and bounds descriptions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5 years of surveying experience.
- Degree in land surveying or engineering preferred.
- Valid Hawaii driver's license and clean driving abstract.
- Must be able to operate a 4-wheel drive vehicle.
- Proficient with computers and surveying software.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs and hike long distances over different types of terrain.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!