Our client is seeking an Underwriting Manager to lead a team of commercial underwriters and oversee the day-to-day operations of their busy office.
Qualified candidates will have their bachelor's degree or 4 years of experience in commercial underwriting.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
Pay$100,000 to $120,000 a year
- Work with other Commercial Underwriting (CUW) managers to lead the Commercial Underwriters.
- Provide recommendations and implement tactics which are aligned with strategic initiatives.
- Monitor results and suggest improvements.
- Draft requests, provide business requirements, research and analyze issues, review QA results, and develop work processes.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with Commercial Underwriting guidelines, standard operating procedures, service level agreements (SLAs) and authority levels.
- Oversee the file audit process including the completion of audits and addressing any issues in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of experience in commercial underwriting.
- Minimum 1 year of experience serving in a formal supervisory role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!