Great opportunity to join a large property management company! In this role you will oversee the day-to-day accounting processes including but not limited to preparing accurate and timely monthly financial statements, auditing accounting transactions, and maintaining financial records and reports.
This position requires advanced accounting knowledge in a multi-client accounting context.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$60,000 to $65,000 a year
- Manage the day-to-day processing and auditing of accounting transactions.
- Assist Accounting Clerks with tenant billing (i.e. preparing monthly billings to tenants, generating late notices, corresponding with tenants for clarification on payments).
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Serve as a liaison to third-party payroll processor.
- Generate financial reports.
- Interpret and audit auditors’ instructions and management’s policies.
- College degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of common accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!