We are looking for a full-time Utility Worker in Keauhou for an established private utility company. The Utility Worker will perform general maintenance of grounds, facilities, and equipment associated with wastewater, such as pumps, sewer collection systems and chemical feed systems.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable dealing with and working near wastewater.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
LocationKeauhou, Big Island
Pay$22 an hour
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Ability to effectively communicate with supervisor, coworkers, and the public.
- Ability to work without supervision and respond appropriately to direction, feedback, evaluation, coaching, counseling, and/or discipline.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and a state and federal background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!