Assist the IT help desk of a large company in the real estate industry! This role will install and maintain desktop systems and provide user support in a networked environment. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and desktop hardware as well as basic network knowledge. To be successful in this role you will also have great troubleshooting abilities, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Set up workstations and peripheral devices.
- Respond to user support requests.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Work with management to escalate tickets as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle.
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Customer service skills.
Parking not provided.
About ALTRES Tech
ALTRES Tech is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and tech professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!