We're immediately filling a full-time opening with one of Hawaii's best places to work! The selected candidate for this position will perform office and administrative support duties for the company's claims department. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of clerical/office work experience and be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Parking stipend and/or bus pass available. Apply today for immediate consideration.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$15 to $20 an hour
- Sort, file, and distribute documents.
- Copy, scan, and fax confidential documents.
- Receive, sort, route mail and important documents.
- Schedule exams.
- Assist with receptionist coverage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of clerical work experience.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Possess strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Offer of employment contingent upon passing a state/federal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!