Our client is seeking an experienced and dynamic IT professional to join their team as a Tech Trainer. In this role, you will act as and become the subject matter expect on new tech software and programs, and will primarily be responsible for the instructional delivery and training for multiple end user groups.
If you have a bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or related field, have your Certified Instrument Specialist certification, and possess prior training, field trainer/instructor, or instructional delivery experience, we want to hear from you today!
This is a full-time position. The assignment will last for 2 to 3 years with the possibility to be hired for another project. Apply today to be considered.
HoursFull-time, 40 hours/week
Pay$21.50 an hour
- Coordinate and conduct all training programs.
- Serve as classroom and/or field trainer and provide skills training for new software rollout.
- Perform training needs assessments.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or related field.
- Certified Instrument Specialist (CIS) preferred.
- Prior training, field trainer/instructor, or instructional delivery experience preferred.
- Possess strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Possess strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Be reliable, hard working, motivated.
- Be comfortable with public speaking.
- Access to reliable transportation to travel to various training locations.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Tech
ALTRES Tech is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and tech professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!