A licensed architecture, design, and construction firm in Honolulu is currently seeking a full-time AutoCAD/Revit Drafter. This position will assist the architecture department with permit projects and 3D virtual shop drawings. It offers the perfect opportunity to gain experience in both fields of architecture and construction contracting.
The chosen candidate must have at least three years of related experience and have advanced proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD.
This position offers an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) profit sharing, flextime, and more!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$50,000 to $60,000 a year
- Create technical drawings and specifications.
- Review, distribute, and handle submittals.
- Consult with staff to obtain details for drawings.
- Review drawings and designs to ensure compliance with established specifications.
- Modify existing drawings to develop and improve them.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Advanced Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and put them into action.
- Sound judgment and reasoning skills.
- Effective cooperation skills to work as part of a team.
About ALTRES Tech
ALTRES Tech is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and tech professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!