Local software management services company with 35 years of doing business in Hawaii is seeking an experienced medical billing professional to join their team as a Technical Software Trainer.
In this role you will train staff and new clients on software functions, while helping existing clients resolve any software issues. You will become the "subject matter expert" on all aspects of software and will develop and create training materials, and recommend and test new features.
This position will work primarily out of the client's Honolulu office but occasionally will need to visit client worksites to administer training, and will report directly to the Director of Training and Software Support.
If you like the idea of working on a small responsive team where your efforts are well appreciated, by clients and co-workers alike, this may be a good fit.
Client offers a competitive compensation package which includes fully paid medical, dental, vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays, a retirement plan with company contributions and profit sharing.
If you are a great communicator, knowledgeable with how a physician's office operates and perhaps have a flair for understanding accounting, we would love to hear from you!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$20 to $25 an hour
- Train clients on billing software.
- Trouble shoot and resolve client problems.
- Train staff and new clients on software functions.
- Develop and create training materials.
- Recommend and test new software features.
- Regulate training program to be replicated in classroom and/or online.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Minimum two years experience in medical billing required.
- Knowledgeable with medical office operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous software training, accounting, or education experience a plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal, written) skills.
- Possess reliable transportation since will visit various client sites occasionally.
- COVID-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!