A property management firm is looking for a full-time Building Maintenance Worker to help with basic electrical, plumbing, landscaping, and cleaning. This position may require transporting equipment and supplies to and from job sites, but a company car will be provided.
This is a full-time position and comes with an excellent benefits package which includes, performance bonuses, Christmas bonuses, holiday pay, and FREE parking!
If you are familiar with basic plumbing and electrical work, and have working knowledge of hand and power tools, we want to hear from you today.
Our Aiea office located at the Waimalu Shopping Plaza is now open to the public! We are also accepting walk in applications Monday to Friday from 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm. Stop by and visit with our team to discuss our open positions.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$20 an hour
- Perform basic building maintenance work.
- Change lights, ballasts, and basic wiring.
- Tighten sink pipes and toilets.
- Mow lawns, trim hedges.
- Perform basic carpentry as required.
- Perform other basic maintenance and cleaning as required.
- Familiar with basic plumbing and electrical work.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Must be hardworking and willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Must have current driver's license and clean driving abstract.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!