A local financial institution is seeking an experienced administrative professional to join their team as an Electronic Funds Assistant. Responsibilities in this role include processing accurate and timely payments, investigating and resolving wire operations discrepancies, supporting leadership by ensuring policies and procedures are followed, and serve as backup for all functions related to the department.
If you have a bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting and previous administrative/clerical experience, we want to hear from you. Apply today to be immediately considered.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$16 to $18 an hour, Dependent on Experience
- Input, verify, approve, release and ensure notification of outgoing and incoming payments.
- Prepare, post, balance and reconcile daily accounting and system processes.
- Track, maintain and compile data as necessary to assist or meet the department’s reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field.
- Previous administrative experience required.
- 1+ years wire transfer experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Knowledgeable with state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) and active listening skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in operating standard office equipment (i.e., phone, copier, PC, fax, etc.).
- Ability to perform light physical work, such as moving and lifting files, boxes, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to work in a conventional office setting (i.e., sitting at desk/workstation for long periods of time).
- Ability to work a fast-paced environment and adapt to different work environments as needed.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!