Excellent full-time opportunity with a local property management company! In this role you will assist clients, property managers, and vendors through accurate, timely, and efficient accounting and extraordinary customer care.
The ideal candidate is familiar with intermediate to advanced accounting processes, customer service focused and deadline oriented. If that sounds like you, apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$19 to $22 an hour
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial statements.
- Oversee day-to-day processing and auditing of accounting transactions.
- Maintain accounting records in the administration of financial activities.
- Interpret and apply auditor instructions and management policies.
- Perform complex special projects as needed.
- College degree with emphasis in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of intermediate to advanced accounting processes in a multi-client accounting context.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good at multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!