A well-known company is looking to hire a Maintenance Assistant to support the daily operations of the maintenance shop in Waikapu and use a company vehicle to pick up supplies around the island to make deliveries to Ma'alaea and Lahaina.
Qualified candidates will be at least 21 years old with a clean driving abstract and valid driver's license.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday (must be flexible)
Pay$18 an hour
- Assist the Inventory Coordinator in managing inventory including receiving, stocking, retrieving and organizing parts.
- Deliver supplies to vessels and/or harbors (Ma'alaea and Lahaina).
- Assist marine maintenance when needed.
- Maintain frequent communication with Maintenance Manager, General Maintenance worker and Inventory Coordinator.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years old (required by client).
- Valid driver's license and clean driving abstract.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!